|Job Type:||Full Time|
Location: We are happy to consider applicants from any UK location local to a Mott MacDonald office, with a preference for one of our "IT hubs" that includes; Brighton, Birmingham, Newcastle, Southampton or Glasgow.
As a ServiceNow Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for scoping, design, development and implementation activities across projects on the Mott MacDonald ServiceNow roadmap to deliver world class ServiceNow based solutions.
You must analyse new business requirements and their correct technical implementation solutions using industry best practices. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, delivery leads, business analysts, developers and testers to guide the design through to implementation and beyond whilst ensuring risk and quality standards are adhered to. Your short to medium term focus will be ServiceNow implementation projects within Mott MacDonald, after which your focus will turn to client delivery.
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ITIL Foundation (v3 or v4)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in consulting / professional services and technical delivery
- A strong track record of delivering technology projects on the ServiceNow platform on time and on budget
- Track record of leading versions upgrades for a few versions and implementation of CMDB
- Experience with leading offshore development teams and working with engagement leads, project managers and business analysts to deliver enterprise wide ServiceNow solutions
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: Integration Hub, SSO, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, etc.
- Experience with delivering solutions in complex project environments
- Understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches
- Experience with agile and traditional software and project methodologies
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.