|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19.
A key part of PA’s accelerated growth is our successful Premier Consulting Partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). To ensure we continue to maximise this success and nurture even stronger relationships, we are looking for an experienced Alliance and relationship manager to join, and be instrumental, within our AWS alliance team. This is a critical role, one that will stretch you personally and professionally, and require you to utilise your creative, cognitive and emotional intelligence.
Reporting into the Alliance leadership, there is a need to understand the Cloud Landscape (technology and competitively), where AWS differentiates, and most importantly the inner workings of AWS Partner organisations. The role will also drive the alliance team to mirror the AWS culture: every day is day one, working backwards and getting things done at pace whilst fostering a high degree of trust, through subject matter expertise, reliability, accuracy and being fun to work with.
You are passionate about:
- Building relationships at all levels, with all sorts of people, inside AWS and PA, through being visible, involved and having the persuasive ability to keep PA front of mind and invited to both AWS meetings/events as well as client
- Spotting opportunities to grow the AWS Alliance’s revenue via your relationships and ‘match-making’ between AWS and the right PA
- Numbers and data. There is a key need to ensure the Team has an accurate pipeline, in sync with AWS, and that we can easily report this via our own dashboards. This is not a simple task, as it requires ensuring accurate data is drawn from a number of sources to ensure our targets and KPIs are understood and acted upon. Tenacity will be a much needed quality here.
- Being proactive and organised, to ensure PA has continual maximum visibility within AWS we need to know when and where various sales meetings are taking place, what marketing activities are happening and ensuring we have the right people penned in to be a part of these. This is more than calendar juggling, it’s making PA’s involvement compelling, so we are always ‘high-priority’.
- Our PA positioning and propositions within AWS and to the marketplace at large. Always looking to enhance with a constructive critique and recommended improvements. We will evolve at pace, and in sync with AWS, so we always need to have an eye on the future direction to be ahead of the
Expect a sleeves-up, fully associated and immersive role. All our people are client facing and empowered to fulfil the best outcome for their clients.
The success of PA’s relationship with AWS is a key element of our overall growth strategy hence your success will be rewarded accordingly.
Your on-target bonus will be equivalent to an illustrative 30% of your base salary and be linked to:
- The revenue associated with new name AWS business (not existing clients) - 40%
- The number of new name opportunities PA is invited by AWS to be involved with - 15%
- Pipeline growth of new named AWS business - 15%
- The number of joint marketing and speaker opportunities we deliver -15%
- The efficiency and speed of creating and completing SOWs, PSF requests, etc. - 15%
What we're looking for
You have extensive experience working within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary digital environment and can demonstrate your ability to deal with large amounts of information, make decisions effectively.
You will have proven experience of building and maintaining successful business relationships. You can evidence how you have worked with large, multi-dimensional organisations and ‘meshed’ the partner org and your own org together to maximise success.
You’re commercially savvy - understand all aspects of pipeline management and reporting.
You have clear ideas on how things might be done and want to join a company where doing things the right way is a principle we strive to achieve daily. You inspire others to get involved and foster a strong collaborative ethic.
You’re obsessed with ensuring PA’s reputation and credibility is always regarded at a very high level, and unafraid to initiate corrective actions should this not be at our desired level.
You’re a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial streak – able to prioritize your time effectively, and build relationships across PA and AWS.
And finally - you’re not afraid of sitting down with our own and AWS’s key stakeholders to ensure things get done, on time and at the right quality.
What will you be participating in?
As the AWS Alliance Manager, you can expect to be involved in all the following:
- Seeking out and nurturing new business opportunities alongside PA and AWS colleagues.
- Developing our relationships with AWS, clients, and industry partners, so that we can identify areas where we can provide additional value to their
- Making recommendations to shape and grow our AWS Alliance team
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org