|Job Type:||Full Time|
GRADUATE CUSTOMER CARE ENGINEER - BELFAST (UK)
At Metaswitch, as one of the world leaders in unified communications, we develop software products and solutions that underpin the service platforms of today and tomorrow. Our cloud-native software has been designed from the ground up to run on commodity hardware in private, public and hybrid clouds. This software powers the service offerings of many of the world’s largest telecommunication providers.
As part of our graduate program we provide comprehensive training on our products and solutions as well as the underlying associated technologies (including Microsoft Azure infrastructure). This role will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to develop extensive technical expertise within the ever-evolving telecommunications domain.
Joining us as a graduate in our Customer Care team you will work as a Support Engineer and enjoy a varied role taking on a wide range of tasks
Please upload your CV before submitting your application.
As a Support Engineer, You will:
- Be an integral part of a Global team which ensures the successful operation and high availability of voice services delivered by our telecom operator customers worldwide.
- Resolve technical problems raised by customers relating to their deployed Metaswitch products and features.
- Assist customers with maintenance activities, such as software upgrades
- Respond to critical incidents to ensure rapid restoration of service
- Work as part of a team to ensure we deliver effective support 24x7
To be successful You’ll have:
- A recognised degree (Ideally in a STEM field)
- An aptitude for understanding and solving complex problems
- The ability and the desire to quickly and self-sufficiently acquire new and in-depth technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong desire to provide excellent customer service
So, if you are a Graduate looking for a Technical role in Customer Care and a desire to join an established organisation, who are shaping the way we communicate in the future, we would love to hear from you.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.