|Location:||Cheshire West and Chester|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateFriday 26 February 2021
Salary Range£33,093 - £36,770
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryResponsible for the day to day management, optimisation and reporting of paid search accounts to deliver sales targets and maximise ROI.
At Lloyds Banking Group we’re transforming our marketing – embracing the latest technologies whilst investing heavily in our systems, capabilities and people. We’re aiming to lead the industry sector in Digital Marketing, especially in the field of highly targeted and personalised communications.
We’ve entered an exciting chapter for the activation and management of our paid digital campaigns. With dual systems access and a single unified team across LBG and our media agency Mediacom, we’re set up for a day-to-day culture of delivering best practice and impactful optimisation. This dual approach also influences our management, reporting and analyse; working collaboratively as part of a fully integrated team.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day management, optimisation and reporting of paid search accounts to deliver sales targets and maximise ROI.
- Be in the platforms optimising activity, analysing data and providing actionable recommendations.
- Work very closely with Mediacom, our media agency, as part of an integrated Paid Search activation team.
- Interface with internal Product / Campaign teams as part of their virtual team.
- Ensure robust test designs and measurement frameworks are put in place to effectively drive incremental outcomes
- Support PPC Managers and channel Lead to define and execute the Growth Strategy for the channel including insights, tests and innovation.
- Promoting, refining and documenting best practice.
- Documenting and sharing impactful optimisations through PowerPoint documents and presentations with the immediate and wider team.
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- Operationally proficient and have strong knowledge of search principles (including Google Ads advancements) and how the market operates.
- Strong direct response experience i.e. working towards a strict cost per conversion target
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360 in particular)
- Detailed knowledge about data interrogation and how to apply this to granular account optimisation in line with KPI metrics and target.
- Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Reliable and organised
You’ll be a key part of an enabling performance culture - “Think customer”. “Try it, do it” and get the opportunity to inform the development of new conversion capabilities as they come on board. We’ll give you an energising environment where you can work at pace and contribute to our making the best prioritisation calls gleaned from the data insights we can provide. And in return for your expertise we’d offer you a comprehensive package that includes:
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
- Wider corporate benefits and perks
So, be a key part of a team where you’re given the opportunity to be your whole and best self as we journey to lead the digital advertising sector to ensure our brands remain distinctive and effective. Be part of the future of marketing at Lloyds Banking Group.
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
About Our Media Agency, MediaCom
Employing over 1,400 staff across 5 regional offices, MediaCom is the leading agency in the UK in terms of billings. Its client roster includes Sky, DFS, Tesco, Groupe PSA/Vauxhall, Adidas and Cancer Research UK. MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.