Senior Audit Manager, Internal Audit - 0000F34X
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Audit Manager, Data Governance
The role of the Senior Audit Manager is to support Senior Management in the delivery of audits with major and/or highly complex risk / internal control frameworks.
- Provide independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning effectively
- Lead and undertake data management framework audit activities along with other audits that senior management may require
- Support the Senior Manager with delivery of audits, some major or highly complex, based on the critical assessment of the business, and the governance, risk and internal control frameworks
- Complete timely and thorough reviews to confirm audit issues have been appropriately remediated
- Engage with and provide strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks