|Job Type:||Full Time|
The EMEA FI Client Services Professional will operate as a member of the team within the EMEA Fixed Income Sales Middle Office. The department is dedicated to providing critical trade lifecycle support to clients trading Fixed Income Cash products, across developed and emerging markets. Our client base includes large Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Central Banks and Hedge Funds, across the UK, Europe and Middle East.
The department provides a specialist service to regionally based clients and the front office sales businesses. The Client Services Professional will provide a first class service in a first class way by ensuring that trades are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible giving enough time prior to settlement date to resolve any exceptions as well as being a dedicate point of contact to platinum clients.
The role will provide opportunities to partner with multiple groups in JPMorgan, including other Middle and Back Office teams, Technology, Reference Data as well as front office Sales People, external custodians and clients. The role can be extremely demanding due to the risks associated with high value trades and managing key client relationships. Therefore, it requires somebody with exceptional attention to detail, highly energetic, excellent communication skills, self motivated, and the ability to prioritise and think creatively, along with a mindset of continuous change and innovation.
The candidate will be expected to become proficient in the following areas:
- Client outreach and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Timely and accurate management of trade flow processes.
- Proficient across more than 50 different trading and settlement markets.
- Able to multitask and manage continually changing priorities.
- Be risk aware and able to make key decisions that can impact settlement and financial risk.
- Managing a balanced approach to being Client and business focused.
- Become proficient across multiple technology systems.
- Being an effective partner and collaborator across the organisation.
- Communicate effectively with senior management.
- Requirement to start work from 8am daily with average finish times between 5.30-7.00 pm, depending on workflow demands. This is to ensure sufficient coverage during trading business hours and availability to clients.
- Requirement to work at least 2 UK Bank Holidays each year.
- FWA requirements will be considered as part of the application process.
- Possible weekend work to support business migrations and contingency testing (rare).
The successful applicant will have;
- Exceptional attention to detail. Accuracy is critical to eliminate financial risk and maintain a strong client relationship.
- Excellent communication skills. The role requires dialogue with sales people, clients, operations and 3rd parties on a local and regional level.
- Take a controls based approach to their work to mitigate errors.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage own work being self-motivated. There are numerous deadlines to manage intra day and the incumbent must be able to deal with many trades, exceptions, and enquiries in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to succeed as part of a team - The ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver successfully.
- A flexible, proactive attitude towards work is required as individual must be responsive with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload, with a strong awareness of risk and control issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and think creatively is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills who can demonstrate thought leadership.