|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Digital Help and Request within Global Technology Infrastructure is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join the Virtual Agent – chatbot (Alyx) development team to lead the design and delivery of the next generation of digital help experiences to our global workforce.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience coaching and developing software engineers
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to deliver a pipeline of product goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Knowledge of architecture and design across multiple technology stacks and cloud platforms
- Knowledge of industry-wide software engineering trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of processing data with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Virtual Agents and IT Service Desk an advantage