|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Intro to the team
As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of bringing in the best candidates for GoCardless - those who have the skills, and who embody our culture. We're looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our People team to support us on our journey.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador playing a critical role in helping us to grow our amazing team at GoCardless by ensuring our hiring pipeline runs smoothly and quickly. As a Talent Coordinator you’ll work closely with our hiring leads to ensure we are providing the best candidate & hiring manager experience and that our processes are working as they should be. You will also support process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates experience.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinate all recruitment activities, from posting job ads, scheduling interviews to sending interview tasks and progressing candidates through all the stages
- Manage complex calendars (incorporating panel members from different time zones)
- Provide day to day Talent Operations support including troubleshooting issues and serving as the escalation point for process and systems issues
- Educate and inform hiring managers and employees on applying and correctly using process, policies and systems; drive systems and processes training where required
- Create process guides, templates and policies to improve candidate and employee experience
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining and leveraging technical solutions
- Work with the Talent and People team to identify opportunities to improve interview processes and the candidate experience
- You have demonstrable experience working either in an in-house or agency recruitment capacity.
- You’re used to taking responsibility for scheduling and logistics, and you can prioritise tasks effortlessly.
- You used to juggling busy BAU with project work and continuous process improvement
- Self-starter, who isn’t afraid to take ownership of work, enjoy challenge and is passionate about continuous process improvements that enhance GoCardless values and service proposition
- You’re obsessively detailed, attentive, proactive, and ready to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and engage others.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.