|Job Type:||Full Time|
To help us drive this transformation we're searching for leaders with a passion for making a difference. Someone who can combine technical, thought and leadership skills to drive architecture strategy and adoption across the group.
Our culture in Group Transformation brings together smart, talented, driven people from a diverse group of backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. Your opportunity to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and support the creation of an environment where all can thrive is critical to your success.
Given the critical role that LBG plays in the UK economy and the nature of the services we provide, maintaining robust Cyber defenses and running a business that is resilient to all forms of disruption is a board level priority. Working as part of the Enterprise Architecture organisation, you'll lead the cyber architecture capabilities for the group, supported by a team of senior enterprise architects. You'll have excellent leadership skills along with broad cyber experience and deep expertise in the creation of future strategies that take a holistic approach to impacts across multiple services, for example Cloud, API and Data Services.
What you'd get involved with
- Motivate and lead cyber architecture initiatives across a team of senior enterprise architects.
- Build compelling architecture strategies and roadmaps with comprehensive inputs from Business, Engineering, Operations, Industry and Vendors. Pro-actively publicising and guiding relevant partners and business groups.
- Keep pace with the latest industry trends and vendor offerings to ensure our strategies capitalise on opportunities, for example DevSecOps, Modern Workplace security, Public Cloud security capabilities, Zero Trust concepts.
- Influence and shaping of major strategic change programmes with respect to cyber security.
- Influence and shaping of our cyber security investment portfolio.
- Build positive relationships with the Chief Resilience & Security Office, Chief Information Office and business groups to drive strategy and interlock future demand.
- Build positive relationships with engineering teams to architect, design and deliver capability.
- Build positive relationships with major change programmes delivering new capabilities and cyber security technology.
- Subject matter expert for cyber security with deep and broad knowledge of technology, methodology and assurance techniques.
- Actively support Information Security and compliance teams to identify architectural risks in the enterprise and their recommendations for remediation.
What's needed to be considered for this job?
- Commitment to promoting a culture that supports our group objective to Help Britain Prosper; and to demonstrating the Group's values and championing customer-centric thinking.
- Leading high-performance teams, proven ability to coach and mentor.
- A growth mind-set which drives learning, motivation and achievement.
- Stakeholder engagement and building relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively translate the complex, to simple for colleagues and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of bringing real solutions to market, demonstrating leadership and influencing across shaping, design and delivery activities.
- Ability to pragmatically balance the demands of delivery projects with the need to evolve and maintain the integrity of the target architecture.
- Excellent collaborator within internal architecture teams and across project teams/ external partners/vendors.
- Holistic enterprise security strategies, Advanced Threat Technologies and Mitigations.
- A broad knowledge of banking and financial services, and modern IT architecture technologies including cloud, data, API, digital and mobile.
- An understanding of the Fintech ecosystem and how to leverage Fintech capabilities.
- End Point Security.
- Network Security.
- Data Security.
- Hybrid cloud security.
- Zero Trust concepts and strategies.
What you'd get in return
The culture of Lloyds Banking Group brings together smart, hardworking people from diverse backgrounds that thrive in collaborative and innovative environments. You'll be joining a leading digital organisation with the support and career potential you'd expect.
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us!
Together we make it possible.
We'll also provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- A performance related bonus.
- Generous pension contribution.
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- A flexible cash benefits allowance.
- Wider corporate benefits.
If you have the motivation, passion and experience to join our transformation journey… we'll bring opportunities on a scale and breadth not many organisations can match!
***The base salary banding for this role is £108,000 - £172,000 in London and £93,000 - £149,000 outside of London, plus the above listed benefits.***