|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Regional Sales Manager eCommerce Channel
Location: EMEA wide, (Ideally UK, Netherlands or Germany)
Work is no longer a place, it’s what you do and how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology!
That’s where we come in, we're Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
If you are a free thinker, a can-doer, a collaborator, a brainstormer – and want to enable real connections - we are interested in you.
As our Regional Sales Manager eCommerce Channel you will leverage your experience with Amazon and other European etailers/retailers to deliver revenue and contribution margin for defined Etail accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the E-Commerce and Retail channels, coordinating with involved distributors for the region.
- Work with executive leadership to orchestrate all aspects of a strategic Channel plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of a combined Etail / Instore strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely publishing of all web content.
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Work with marketing to create Internet marketing solutions, social media integration, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
- Use data analytics to evaluate ROI and constantly improve programs.
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
- Lead the market analysis of Etail, Brick & Click, Instore and communications strategies.
- Participate in the development of marketing and digitalization strategies.
- Integrate Business solutions into the product offering.
- Identify and assess new ideas for digitalization of the marketing messaging and identify new opportunities to ensure the company remains on the leading edge of marketing and digital technology.
- Work with marketing to lead omni-channel digital marketing initiatives across different devices and channels including SEM, Display & Retargeting.
- Contribute to the company’s overall growth strategy and vision, including contributing to new product development plans.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in marketing, technology and e-commerce.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Ideally looking for 5+ years of experience working with leading Etailers/Retailer in Europe
- Results driven – Past record of delivering results
- Understanding of category and industry
- Evidenced desire to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skill level
- Understanding of data analytics
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, highly matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker with analytical ability that is self-motivated
- Ability to comprehensively understand data and process elements, sources and relationships
- Advanced Excel – Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, Vlookup and Basic Macros are essential
- BS or equivalent, Business, Accounting or Marketing
- Sales, Process, Accounting, Marketing or Project focused background preferred
- Work experience in Advanced excel functions as part of a wider role is preferred
Why should you apply:
- You care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment.
- You are passionate about service and creating long-term customer relationships.
- You prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time.
- You enjoy thinking creatively about a wide variety of challenges.
- You believe in unity there is strength.
- You want to be a part of a team that hires and develops the best.
When we connect different viewpoints, we see endless possibilities, inspire innovation, and help our teams realize their full potential. Be your best self at Poly.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.