|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateFriday 16 April 2021
Salary Range£18,783 - £20,870
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummarySupports new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience. Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility and supports LBG priorities
Black Horse is the UK’s leading provider of motor finance, with a range of motor loans and hire purchase products. We support 5,000 motor dealers and last year alone helped over 200,000 customers with point of sale motor finance for cars, motorbikes, caravans and motorhomes.
Sometimes our car finance customers need our help and that's where you come in. Together with your active listening and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers over the telephone, you'll agree and gain the customer's commitment to solutions.
You'll take ownership of your workload and make decisions to deliver what matters to our customers within our guidelines. To enable us to have the best opportunity to support our customers, we are available to them on Saturdays and evenings so we'll need you to work on average 1 in 3 Saturdays and on a rota between the hours of 08.30 - 19.00 Monday to Friday.
- Takes ownership of customer needs enquiries, using appropriate skills and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service, aiming to meet the needs of our customers across a range of banking products at first touch where appropriate
- Adapts well to change and implementation, ensuring it is consistently evidenced through expert knowledge of products, processes, actions and behaviour
- Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customer’s experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible
- Behaves in a manner that at all times places the customer first and observes proper standards of market conduct. Acts with skill, care and diligence in providing services to customers, treating them sensitively and flexibly and responsively
- Effectively complies within the Customer Treatment standards including internal policy guidelines and external regulatory guidelines to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers
- Keeps up to date with mandatory training ensuring the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake the role
- Comply with the Colleague Conduct Rules, putting customers’ interests at heart and take personal responsibility for conduct in the workplace
- Takes ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop individual performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. Value differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.
- Lives the Group’s Values and Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.