|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Intro to the team
We’re looking for a passionate, product recruiter to join our People team. You will support the growth of our Product Development departments in London, which include; Data, Software Engineering, Product Management, Design, Security.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth and are now processing millions of payments every month. As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of bringing in the best candidates for GoCardless - those who have the technical skills, and who embody our culture.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador, talking to people about what we're passionate about building a great team of individuals motivated to work together to achieve our vision of becoming a global payments network. You care deeply about the experience of your candidates, and you’ll pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Sourcing, attracting and engaging candidates through the broad spectrum of channels and initiatives
- Creating and discovering new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates: from headhunting to networking tools, to acting as GoCardless’ brand ambassador at events
- Improving our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive forward our employer brand
We think you’ll enjoy this role if:
You truly appreciate the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams, and you want to play a vital role in building GoCardless’ employer brand and generating awareness across key online and offline channels.
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Talent Partners, improving your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- You have experience of running high growth product recruitment programmes in a fast-growing tech focussed business through an internal talent or RPO role
- You’re passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience
- You have great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships
- You’re detail oriented, able to prioritise amongst multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- You’re a team player, capable of working with people from different backgrounds and experience
- Most importantly, you like to discuss technical topics and enjoy staying up to date with the technical market
This role would ideally suit someone with previous experience in a fast-paced, high growth startup. However our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.