|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P.Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) Team within Corporate and Investment Bank serves multiple internal and external clients in providing change services such as Business Analysis, Minimum Viable Product Assessment, Reference Data Strategy definition and implementation, Process assessment and re-engineering, Automation, Implementation support, Test strategy and delivery.
CPCS is currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the organization and play an integral role in the build out of the testing automation services required for accelerating change program delivery. This role will work in partnership with program managers, technology and testing teams to define, execute and implement investments in to test automation. We are looking to setup a high performing product team that delivers test automation as a product and this role will work alongside other product owners.
- Define and communicate with various program managers to define test automation & environments strategy for wide range of payments applications
- Assess, understand and measure business needs and value drivers to accelerate program delivery
- Prioritizes work for technology deliver teams relative to product roadmap
- Develop, track, analyze, and publish reports, summaries, metrics, scorecards and performance trends.
- Creates and facilitates user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Demos the product to key stakeholders and customers
- Proactively lead and deliver on each Sprint throughout the agile lifecycle of a project
- Preferred tools: JIRA, Confluence, Qlikview/Tableau, Robotics tools for test automation.
- Ensure that Automated Regression is established across Production Like environments, using the operating model that will be set-out to successfully deliver and service effectively.
- Able to work with Technology Partners to define and implement Automation Frameworks, Infrastructure and Services.
- Able to communicate at all levels, from senior leadership teams to Business & Tech Analysts
The successful candidate will join a team focused on change delivery across products, help accelerate pace of delivery, provide metrics, KPIs to enable data-based decision making and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution.
The role will require working with stakeholders across the Wholesale Payments business, looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units.
- 6+ years of experience working in Product Owner role
- Exposure to test environment management, release management practices, lean test strategies
- Understanding of technical architecture is a plus
- Domain expertise in Wholesale Payments preferable. Experience in financial services is a must for this role.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies in automation including Robotic Process Automation, UI Automation and Data Automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and stakeholders
- Working proficiency of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in visualizing data to drive data based decision making