|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a colleague to play a key role in our expanding communication and stakeholder team. You will be involved in the project-based delivery of public communications to ensure key stakeholders and local communities are fully informed in advance of, and during, major highways infrastructure project activity.
Your main duties will be:
*Supporting the delivery of project communication strategies
*Organisation and co-ordination of public consultations and information events
*Support in creating public facing collateral including leaflets, flyers, posters
*Media engagement / PR
*Design and implementation of stakeholder engagement strategies that align with client stakeholder requirements
*Development of strong and effective stakeholder relationships that have a positive effect on the progress of infrastructure scheme proposals.
We are keen to engage with you if you understand how politics and planning are key to infrastructure development and you feel enthusiastic about providing stakeholder communications support to our expanding project portfolio.
Communication is at the heart of the work and service we provide to our clients and the public. We are a £1.2 billion management, engineering, and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We will be looking for an individual with most of the experience and skills listed below:
* Team working experience
* High standard of verbal and written communications
* Attention to detail and good proofing skills
* Strong interpersonal / people skills
* Ability to work in a fluid and fast environment
* Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people
Desirable competencies / skills:
* Experience in delivering communications strategies
* Stakeholder liaison and public engagement experience
* Experience of major infrastructure development schemes
* Experience of highways or other infrastructure sector preferred
Desirable academic, professional qualifications and experience:
* Previous experience of working in a public relations or stakeholder role
* BA/BSc (Hons) degree in relevant subject matter such as politics, planning, communications or public relations