|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
The Finance department is in an exciting transitional stage with many new projects to get involved in, as the company expands. Our Billing Team is a new department and you will play a vital part in its growth and development. Taking part in the implementation of new billing systems, processes and a general ambition to improve the Billing functions.
You’ll be reporting to our Billing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Full ownership of all Merchant records - ensuring 100% accuracy at all times
- Creating new customer records, products and subscriptions on Zuora
- Carrying out Merchant and Contract reconciliations between SalesForce, Zuora and Product
- Liaising closely with our Sales Operations and Legal teams, to ensure all customer and contract data is accurately shown on Salesforce and SpringCM/DocuSign
- Ensure all new contracts are ready to be billed in time for the monthly bill run
- Help respond to and resolve billing queries when needed
- Support the Billing Manager in various tasks needed for the implementation and management of the new Billing Platform
You’ll need to be well versed in:
- Excel (intermediate or above)
- Google Docs, Google Sheets
A bonus but not a must:
- Knowledge of Zuora, SalesForce, SpringCM, Xero and Looker
- Strong administrative skills
- Extremely detail orientated
- A self-starter who can work with minimal guidance
- Posses a great understanding of financial contracts and fees
- A confident communicator, both verbally and in writing, who enjoys working with a wide range of people
- Ambitious and enthusiastic to develop a career in Finance at GoCardless
Life at GoCardless
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.