|Location:||South Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
FirstGroup plc is a leading transport operator in the UK and North America assisting over 2 billion passengers last year. We are one of the UK's most experienced rail operators, carrying around 140m passengers across our three franchises and open access operation.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join our IT Team at our Customer Contact Centre in the heart of the City Centre.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Business Analyst will take responsibility for consulting with internal customers and the wider group to discovery and design systems and solutions.
The team work closely with our operations teams who are responsible for a variety of customer support matters which range from processing enquiries, customer compensation claims to complaints handling, retail sales, quality assurance and fraud analysis from 6am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
What Skills are we looking for?
- You will have relevant experience consulting with internal and external customers to identify, define and document business requirements & objectives, system operational procedures and problems.
- Experience in facilitating Agile stand-ups and clinics, facilitating working with discovery and design teams to prioritise work to ensure delivery, and thinking laterally to resolve blockers
- Understand intelligent automation technologies such as chatbots and AI in the context of Customer Contact Centres
- Have a sound understanding of digital landscapes
- Experience working with IT projects spanning multiple teams and business areas
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills, (including User Stories, Process Flow)
- Writing and refining user stories, including definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Strong decision making and judgement, influencing, and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience of CRM Toolsets - Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Previous rail experience would be advantageous
Interested and want more information?
Why not log onto our Careers Website: https://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/company/fcc/home, this will be your first step in the recruitment process.
Please note all contact is now online to remove the need for face-to-face contact.
FirstGroup plc welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. We aspire to be a diverse and inclusive organisation because we believe that diversity brings benefits for our customers, communities and our people.
Please note that if you are successful, you will be required to complete our background checks which includes credit referencing and a basic DBS