|Job Type:||Full Time|
Chief Technology Office – API Technology – Product Adoption – VP
The Chief Technology Office API Technology group is currently seeking a Product Adoption lead to join a team with responsibility for delivery of key technology transformation objectives focused on improving and optimizing the delivery of API products to our business and clients.
You will be a part of a cross line of business effort focused on key optimization themes concerning; API architecture and engineering, API lifecycle management, API health and our API marketplace. This position offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic area of Financial Services Technology, serving a busy department with a diverse portfolio. You will play a critical role across our global external developer audience, in addition to our 50K internal technologists, supporting them in their API journey through visibility of API products and practices and ensuring they have the product knowledge that they need at their fingertips.
The successful candidate will be committed to developing and activating effective campaigns for products that further advance the strategic objectives of the group. You will have prior experience in planning, creating, editing and publishing information for web and print and candidates must be a first class communicator, able to present, inspire and engage with their material at many levels. Candidates will also demonstrate strong creative and idea generation abilities.
- Source, draft, edit and publish insightful content to engage Product users and communities both internally and for our global external community.
- Engage Product teams and stakeholders to understand products and then lead development, ideation, socialisation and activation of effective, persona-driven marketing campaigns that maximise adoption of products
- Liaise with Technology Product Owners and Engineers to establish documentation requirements source content and transform to support the product vision.
- Partner with senior leadership to review content and obtain management approvals for publication.
- Work with our creative partners on brand development and ensuring ongoing compliance with brand rules and style guides across all communication mediums.
- Work with our communications partners and other corporate groups in order to align content and approach to corporate requirements.
- Manage marketplace content and collateral for the Technology group ensuring a high quality consumer experience.
- Structure and deploy methods for analysing the effectiveness of content and marketing campaigns. Perform robust analysis to derive insights on how to improve future content and campaigns
- Collate, analyse and visually present data for use in presentation of business and technical information.
- Experience working in a communications role, with a proven track record in delivery of content from concept through to publication.
- Experience in developing and implementing a global communications strategy, preferably withina financial services or technology domain.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills, preferably with experience in a technical editing role.
- First class communicator, able to present, inspire and engage at many levels.
- Strong creative and idea generation abilities.
- Understanding of marketing, branding and visual design fundamentals.
- Analytical abilities; able to collate, process and present business and technical data to diverse audiences
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.