|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to work with The Telegraph’s Editorial and CRM teams to optimise our Editorial Newsletters and email activities. You will use your analytical acumen to provide real-time insight, analysis and recommendations while ensuring data is positioned at the very heart of email decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Play a role in building, maintaining and improving our reporting infrastructure to present data and insight in a meaningful and compelling way.
- Inform editorial newsletter strategy by providing regular analysis and insights
- Play a key role in the delivery of audience insight and analytics to our stakeholders.
- Share audience knowledge and understanding with the Insight and Analytics team and the broader business, ensuring the democratisation of data and insight.
- Champion a metric oriented culture in the Telegraph.
- Develop, through comprehensive training, an understanding of complex analytics skills (e.g. SQL, modelling).
- Inform on the latest CRM, Editorial and digital trends, competition and share knowledge with teams across The Telegraph.
- A numerate degree or experience of data insight, analytics or research.
- Demonstrable use of Microsoft Office or Google Workspace.
- Demonstrable understanding of the modern digital publishing landscape and the various levers that affect digital performance.
- An interest to develop complex data analysis skills.
- Awareness and interest in customer communications, targeting and management to drive customer engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to liaise with stakeholders of varying technical ability to convey complex concepts and data initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail. Proven ability to produce the highest quality work on a consistent basis and under time pressure.
- Proactive, self-confident, highly motivated team player.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities and within a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Proven ability to think outside of the box and go the extra mile in order to produce the very best results
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, and more).
- In-role development and access to formal development.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.