|Job Type:||Full Time|
The GBP inflation trading business is involved with the issuance and secondary market making of Gilt linkers to internal and external counterparties and the risk management associated with this activity. Additionally it is also market making of GBP inflation derivatives.
An opening has arisen for a VP to join the GBP rates trading business in a UK inflation role.
- Market making Gilt linkers and GBP inflation swaps working as part of the GBP linear trading team.
- Developing a strong analytical understanding of all GBP inflation products, securities and interest rate pricing.
- Working closely with Sales, technology and finance in order to achieve synergies for the business
The role requires the candidate to have relevant trading experience in market making Gilt linkers and GBP inflation swaps. Candidate must be analytically strong with a positive approach to work.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Sound analytical, numerical and quantitative skills
- Strong approach to control environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Excel knowledge
- Interest in markets and macro trends