|Job Type:||Full Time|
The opportunity is to join one of the leading European Program Trading teams on the street with a focus on executing Equity Programs, trading index rebalances and delivering portfolio products to our expansive client base and providing superior client service.
- Strengthen program trading team through execution of equity programs, index rebalances and portfolio optimization products.
- Bolster client relationships and grow wallet share through delivery of premium content and exceptional service. Focus on institutional equities clients including index players, long only asset managers, sovereign wealth funds and hedge funds.
- Partner with Product, Trading and Sales teams to deliver full suite of liquidity to clients including blocks, automated trading strategies and portfolio optimization solutions.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks through operational excellence to continue to build our reputational integrity with customers and reduce error P&L
- Show thought leadership on idea generation for new strategic opportunities to help grow our business and follow through to completion. Contribute to the improvement and automation of our technology platform.
The role requires a disciplined approach to executing client programs, servicing clients, trading index rebalances, delivering content, and leveraging our partners across the franchise. We are looking for a strong work ethic, effective communicator and a team player. Experience with global index, program, or systematic clients is a strong plus.
- Strong trading knowledge at both a macro and micro market level
- Experience trading index rebalances and portfolio optimization programs
- Knowledge/familiarity with algorithmic trading and portfolio trading products
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of seniorities and disciplines and to adapt communication styles to connect effectively with all
- Efficient at multi-tasking
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to stressful environments