|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan is currently seeking a Senior ML Cloud Engineers (Vice President) that has an interest in Machine Learning development to assist in the engineering and deployment of innovative Machine Learning solutions into production. You will have the opportunity to engage with multiple new and ongoing projects in collaboration with the Machine Learning Center of Excellence and development teams from across the Technology organization on areas of primary research problems as well as concrete problems related to financial services.
As a Senior ML Cloud Engineer (Vice President) on the team, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer, who can drive both infrastructure and software transformation across the Firms strategic business and infrastructure platforms. The successful candidate will have recent hands-on experience with public and/or private Cloud platforms, container based architectures, alongside experience with modern software design patterns.
In conjunction with these exciting responsibilities, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to the existing code base to provide innovative solutions to infrastructure problems and deliver automated solutions.
● Driving adoption of Infrastructure as Code across our platform, both on-prem and in Public Cloud using Terraform and other industry standard technologies.
● Implementation of CI/CD infrastructure build pipelines to deploy services and models and application infrastructure to Public Cloud and on-prem data-centres.
● Driving the transformation of platform architecture to a cloud native pattern which enables the deployment across a diverse range of platforms.
● Expand and improve the current infrastructure code base using modern infra-as-code patterns.
● Automating away manual toil using DevOps best practices.
● Define controls and standards for newly adopted technologies and develop migration plans to drive transformation.
● Extensive programming skills in Python, C++ or Java
● Deep knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS
● Containerization and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
● Designing and writing Infrastructure as Code, preferably using Terraform
● Operating within UNIX based environments.
● Comfort with rapid prototyping and disciplined software development processes
● Practical experience with ML platforms such as Tensorflow/Keras, PyTorch, etc.