|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Implements in accordance with the Product Vision and strategy
- Assess, understand and measure customer need and value drivers
- Prioritises work for delivery teams relative to product roadmap
- Establishes operational quality goals and gauges balance between feature and functionality and reliability activities in backlog
- Create user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Demos the product to key stakeholders and customers
- Works with wider CTC GRC product teams to drive awareness and adoption of the product
- Working knowledge of product management techniques
- Knowledge of process modelling techniques
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends and emerging technologies
- Understanding of financial management such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
- Experience in managing activities in agile, cross functional teams.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Application Owner Services (AOS) simplifies compliance to Cyber and Technology controls by providing a single place for Application Owners (AO) to understand their control requirements at the beginning of development, find automated solutions through control patterns, feed required work into JIRA and integrate with the firmwide SDLC tool chain to automatically validate the controls are in place before they deploy their code into production.
Our AOS Products team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop our product within the wider Governance Risk and Controls Ecosytem, enabling Developers to speed up delivering business value and ensuring applications developed secured from the start.
AOS steers the Application Owner/ Developer journey to:
- Drive consistent approach to best practices and control capability that are required for the targeted application.
- Enable non-functional Jira stories to be created as part of the requirements stage.
- Full Integration with Jira to enable development teams carry out remediation as part of their normal life cycle.
- Standardized Jira templates which enables a consistent story definition to be defined i.e. steps, definition of done and test criteria.
- Expose approved code patterns based on application profile and question flow responses.
- Drive actions if any of the applications profile attributes change e.g. Database now contains PII (Personal Identifier Information).
- Expose information (from system of record) about the application in a single view.
- Track how an application has improved over time.
- Intelligent question flows that are driven from the application’s profile type and prior questions.
- Ability to map application breaks back to control mechanisms and drive back into applications development backlog to ensure break lifecycle loop.