|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is an opportunity to join J.P. Morgan’s EMEA Equity Research Team in London as part of a new initiative to help with the facilitation of client access to JPM Research Analysts. This new function (‘Research Marketing Coordinator’) will add research interactions to their product suite, and the individual will help establish this new role through working closely with sales heads and research management.
1 year contract (with possible extension)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and lead the client marketing schedules for analysts;
- Arrange group events, organizing venue, working with Sales on invites and managing inbox/signing up clients;
- Working with research to set up conference calls to help deliver our broad research product suite;
- Monitoring client usage and keeping track of events and attendance;
- Setting up ad-hoc meetings and calls for tiered accounts, working with Research, Sales and Clients directly to co-ordinate dairies;
- Producing, maintaining and sending a weekly calendar of upcoming events;
- Informing Sales and Research weekly on group attendees and completed marketing trips.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hard-working individual with front office admin experience, plus:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills;
- Proven ability to multi task and work under time pressure;
- Strong knowledge of the capital markets;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team; self-starter.