|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will join a dedicated Customer Experience (CX) focussed team overseeing support of application environments. You will be responsible for user request analysis, testing support, identifying issues, driving resolutions and communications, release management and implementing and driving the customer feedback loop with our Lines of Business (LOB). As part of our successful team, you will be partnering with global technology colleagues and vendors to collaborate, share ideas and information, and drive innovation.
You will also assist in identifying and driving Customer Experience improvement initiatives. Following an agile framework, you will cultivate journey maps, identify pain points, develop current/future state customer experiences to address survey/feedback and ensure prioritisation mechanism are in place and progress is tracked.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engagement with key stakeholders i.e. Line of Business Chief Technology Officers, Project Managers, Development teams, Provisioning Build teams, Capacity and Engineering teams
- Customer escalation management - Projects / builds in support of Line of Business agenda that provide critical features/initiatives driven by CEO/CIO priorities delivered successfully
- Able to affectively drive customer order prioritisation with Brokerage team based on project prioritisation process – Regulatory/Control & Compliance, Cybersecurity, Stability/Hygiene, Tech Refresh and Data Centre Exit
- ServiceNow queue management including weekly production of metrics and trend analysis for all reported issues
- Focus on North America Data Centre Exit programme end to end delivery
- Good with data analytics and able to identify trends / patterns that are pain points and feedback accordingly (VSI/PSIs / Data Base Builds etc.); Improvement initiatives-based customer survey results
- Liaise with Line of Business customers to understand delivery issues in the end to end supply chain. Collect feedback and drive feedback to the relevant Development teams
- Prepare a broad variety of reports and provide data and management information
- Partner with Infrastructure Lifecycle Management (ILM) colleagues to ensure customer demand is met
- Engagement with key stakeholders i.e. LOB iCTOs, Project Managers, Development teams, Provisioning and Build teams, and Capacity and Engineering teams
- Customer escalation management
- Participate in high level business initiatives such as Data Centre Exits and priority projects
- Liaise with LOB customers to understand delivery issues in the end to end supply chain. Collect feedback and drive feedback to the relevant Development teams
- Web Based concepts/products, ideally a familiarity with WebSphere Application Server and HIS but experience with similar products would be useful
- MQ concepts
- Cyber concepts – vulnerability management
- Scripting experience
- Perl (nice to have, but not essential)
- Proven experience in professional business experience in an enterprise level environment
- Excellent customer engagement and communication skills
- Experience of working in a customer-suppler environment, ideally in a customer role
- Strong communications and presentation – oral and written; ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented, with strong issue resolution skills
- Expert level MS Office skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally
- Ability to influence change and improvements
- Strong Analytic skills for analysis and managing improvement initiatives
- Experience of working within an Agile Framework
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement to assist with Employee Experience service improvements
- Ability to analyse, create using Qlikview reports as needed.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.