|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Technology Sourcer to join this new team, aligned to developing and pipelining talent to one of our UK locations; London, Bournemouth or Glasgow for our Associate Software Engineer hiring needs
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack
- Develop talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Measuring & driving success rates
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Candidate development from identification through to interviews with the business
- Partner with the recruiter to understand demand and decide the hiring approach
- Identify opportunities in the market, including new approaches/talent pools
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience of in-house or working within a search environment focused on technology talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of direct sourcing strategies e.g. (Boolean, X-Ray, referral generation, direct candidate approach) to proactively build candidate pipelines.
- Experience of in-house or working within a search environment focused on technology talent.
- Ability to work with applicant tracking systems, resume databases, and excel spreadsheets.
- Managing a portfolio of candidates by remaining in close contact with individuals actively and passively seeking a new position
- Think creatively and innovatively about how to do things better