|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in.
To further help us achieve this goal we’re looking for a talented Sales Development Manager to lead our growing Sales Development Representative team.
Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) conduct outreach and prospecting activity to deliver high quality Opportunities into the sales pipeline. We have scaled the teams significantly and as a result are looking for a SDR Manager to join the team. This role will involve leading from the front, managing, coaching and training the reps to build a world class SDR team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Hire, manage, motivate and help train the SDR team
- Coach by example and support the SDR's to achieve their revenue and KPI targets
- Monitor productivity, produce management reports and action on metrics and KPI's
- Be a hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Coach and support the SDR team to achieve their targets, carrying out weekly 121 and goal setting sessions
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our vision and are able to sell our value proposition
- Collaborate with the broader Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- You will be a manager and part of the SDR management team at GoCardless
Who we're looking for
We are looking for talented people who want to have a major impact.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have good experience of leading or managing an SDR or outbound Sales development team
- You have worked within a target driven sales or lead generation environment. Ideally within a SaaS business to business environment, however we can consider someone from a business to consumer high volume outbound calling environment
- You have experience hiring, on-boarding and training sales development professionals
- You have a strong focus on sales processes, making them more efficient and driving improvements in all aspects of your role
- Evidence of consistently delivering team targets and KPI's
- You are a decision maker: you have excellent decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills, assessing the relative importance of activities and assignments, and adjusting priorities when appropriate to meet our goals
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead, motivate and retain staff
- You have the motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.