|Job Type:||Full Time|
GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency.
We’ve re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. More than 50,000 businesses already use GoCardless, from accountancy firms, gyms and travel operators, to tech start-ups and global SaaS providers.
With our powerful API, our global network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we’re now taking next-generation bank transfers to businesses around the world.
Intro to your team:
You’ll be joining a growing internal Salesforce team in charge of the success of the platform throughout the business.
We are looking for the newest member of our team to be a leading driver in all aspects of Salesforce. Your skills and experience will be used to develop GoCardless’s Salesforce in the best way. You will work as part of a team making key decisions on all Salesforce functionality builds, what’s important, how this will affect the team and our current processes. You will then work on building a plan to roll this out.
We are looking for a Senior CLM administrator with Salesforce experience to help lead and implement our quoting process.
The role will consist of helping us enhance our current SpringCM (Docusign CLM) implementation whilst also being an integral part of an ongoing CPQ and Billing Project. This person will be:
- Developing a process for end-users to ensure a slick contracting process
- Working with multiple senior stakeholders around the business
- Designing and implementing new processes on SpringCM and Salesforce
- Create documentation and training materials on SpringCM
- BAU of Salesforce and SpringCM
- Working with the Billing and Revenue to ensure a seamless integration between Zuora and Salesforce
- Responsible for data integrity of Contract Data
Even though your area of expertise will be around our Contracting and Quote process in Salesforce and SpringCM (Docusign CLM), you will be part of the wider Salesforce team and will be working closely with them on:
- Salesforce design, configuration and development
- Develop complex builds to support business needs
- Support of Salesforce BAU, case management, bug fixing
- Integration between other Commercial Technologies
What you’ll need to have for this role:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 1 Additional Salesforce Certification
- CLM System Experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Architecture
- 3 years or more of Salesforce experience
- Experience implementing new processes on Salesforce and on a CLM System
What’s useful, but not essential to have:
- Experience with SpringCM (Docusign CLM)
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Zuora Billing
- Use of Jira
- Experience in Financial Services/FinTech
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.