|Job Type:||Full Time|
Product Manager- Druck Sensors
Would you like to be involved in bringing innovative products to market?
Can you appreciate customers’ needs to deliver successful products?
Join our innovating team
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.
Play a pivotal role in our business
As Product Manager you will lead and grow a Global Brand drawing on strategies based from 50 years foundations of product developments. You will grow and continue the development of our Industrial & Subsea Pressure Sensor products across diverse sectors, translating customer requirements into product management actions in coordination with our multifunctional team.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to strategic plans, working closely with other teams to achieve product line growth & profitability objectives
- Developing long term strategic roadmap for product development to enable digital transformation & connectivity with Druck test and calibration instrumentation
- Seeking voice of customer to guide on areas for development to understand user experience and application usage
- Mentoring a cross-functional team in processes and structure to ensure good outcomes & consistent approach across the portfolios
- Defining the commercial aspects of new product launches in partnership with marketing and commercial functions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a degree in business, engineering or science-based discipline from an accredited college or university
- Have Product Management experience & demonstrable success in launching new products to the market
- Have experience of applying voice of customers from Industrial, Energy, Automotive, Technology or Aerospace sectors to develop product strategies
- Be a good communicator and be fluent in English
- Be able to demonstrate business, finance, technical& commercial acumen
- Be able to travel internationally up to 30% of the time
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home on occasion or any other work location
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.