|Job Type:||Full Time|
Assistant Financial Controller
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Finance team
Our Global Finance & Accounting Teams provide support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
You will collaborate with others to support our Process & Pipeline Services entity. Identifying and mitigating business and accounting risks, supporting issue resolution, engaging in ordinary and extraordinary/complex transactions. You will ensure compliance by providing expertise and accounting guidance.
As Assistant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Working with internal cross-functional teams to prepare Statutory & Management financial statements and coordinate audit requests
- Supporting and collaborate with PPS Management to deliver month end reporting to provide accurate accounting data
- Preparing Global reconciliations in Blackline systems for cash and intercompany
- Managing monthly end procedures in Oracle ERP and preparation of UK VAT returns
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be part qualified/newly qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA)
- Have working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS reporting with a multi-national currency business
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Be interested in self-development and trends in the finance industry.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.