|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Services Specialist
Be part of a successful team
As a global team, we design and deliver subsea connection systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Customer Service Representatives you will manage a range of activities for Farnborough Technology Centre. It is pivotal that we are able to provide high quality service to both our internal and external direct sales customers by ensuring quick turnaround times to customer technical queries, order status updates and quotes among other requests
As a Customer Services Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Sales Orders & Advance Releases, order confirmations and Quotes
- General - Customer queries, sales part numbers Pricing Workflows, etc.
- Rental - Asset Quotes, Asset shipping Orders, producing Quotes, processing POs.
- Repair - RMAs, sending out Quotes, processing POs.
- Quality - RMAs, adding replacement items to Orders.
- Finance - Proforma Invoices, Cancel/Rebill Workflows etc.
- Logistics - sending out software electronically.
- SAP Customer Master - updates, adding addresses.
- SAP pricing screen/table - new, updated and expired pricing for parts/tools and customer specific
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.