|Job Type:||Full Time|
- People and Technical Delivery Management - 60%
- Execution - Deliver Results through Teamwork - 30%
- Change Leadership and Services Role Model - 10%
People and Technical Delivery Management:
- Lead all aspects of people and performance management for your team in alignment with the annual People Rhythm of Business.
- Model: Live the culture, values and leadership principles. Share your management philosophy with your team and make it real through your words and actions while modeling a growth mindset.
- Coach: Enable others’ performance and support your direct reports professional and career development by leveraging seasoned coaching skills and techniques.
- Care: Empower others to discover, connect, and grow. Demonstrate empathy while engaging in candid conversations (Connects, Perspectives, 1:1’s).
- Attract , develop, recognize and retain talent.
- Foster an environment of inclusion, that leverages diverse perspectives and talent, to better represent and understand our global customers.
- Drive tech intensity through comprehensive technical and professional readiness plans with a focus on cloud solutions, consumption and digital usage.
- Instill excellent quality delivery practices and champion IP re-use/creation while optimizing team productivity and Customer value.
- Anticipate and remove delivery blockers and effectively address stakeholder and customer escalations.
Execution - Deliver Results through Teamwork:
- Achieve or exceed personal and team goals from quarter to quarter.
- Effectively translate and communicate Microsoft, MCS and Domain strategy and goals to the field.
- Plan the team’s work to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities while maintaining team energy and results.
- Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognize appropriately.
- Partner and collaborate with other teams/key stakeholders on related goals/deliverables and effectively leverage others in relevant work streams.
- Consistently manage areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget, and effectively managing resources.
- Achieve business and operational excellence for your team through consistent and timely use of published guidelines, best practices and tools.
- Drive customer obsession by ensuring all constructive feedback from Customers and internal stakeholders is obtained and addressed through coaching and upskilling direct reports.
Change Leadership and Services Role Model:
- Lead or support special project initiatives and customer/business programs that align to Domain priorities.
- Land strategic change initiatives or programs with your team.
- Ensure your team is effectively guiding customer/partners through relevant change initiatives.
- Continue to grow leadership, executive communication and business acumen skills while role modeling tech intensity.
- Continue to develop your competency in core change-management methods and techniques.
- Ensure timely completion of all required personal and team training/certifications to meet Domain priorities.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with an ability to lead with empathy.
- Planning, Organizing, Executing and Setting Goals/Expectations.
- A proven track record of partnering across organizational boundaries to deliver business results.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of how Microsoft’s Consulting Services align to customer outcomes.
- Demonstrated change management experience (Prosci certified is a plus).
- 5-8 years’ experience with direct people management. Consultancy background, with 5-8+ years of technology-related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent; Master’s degree/MBA is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.