|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lead Electronics Design Engineer
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Be part of a successful team
Panametrics, an industry leading instrumentation and sensing company is looking for a Lead Electronics Design Engineer to join a high performing team based in Shannon.
Partner with the best
You will be developing electro-mechanical instrumentation and sensing devices and supporting projects in all phases, from technology development through commercialization. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a global business.
As a Lead Electronics Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support the product development life cycle.
- Developing system architectures for multi-channel data acquisition and signal processing products.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering across several countries to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development.
- Mentor more junior colleagues.
- Evaluate and implements designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, etc) are being met throughout the design process
- Design and tests for EMI compliance, safety, manufacturability
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols and test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronics Engineering and proven years industry experience, or Level 9 Degree and related design experience.
- Strong Electronics knowledge, experience with both analog and digital design with mixed signal circuits highly desired.
- Demonstrated familiarity with schematic capture tools like Altium, DxDesigner or similar.
- Be an effective and concise communicator within technical and non-technical environments.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.