|Job Type:||Full Time|
University Internships – Finance (UK)
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in STEM, Arts or Business subjects
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions
Your internship assignment in Finance will provide an opportunity to have a real impact on business issues. Interns are challenged to assist in developing innovative solutions that respond to dynamic business conditions. You will be given an assignment in one of the Finance divisions listed below:
-FP&A: Learn how the business uses financial planning analysis of the income statement, balance sheet, or cash flow statement to report and forecast
-Supply Chain: Understand how products are made, use finance to drive quality and productivity
-Commercial Finance: Learn core products and services value proposition, understand contracting, financing solutions and risk management
After completing this Internship you may have the opportunity to access to our early-career development program, designed to attract and retain students who are ready to help us deliver innovative outcomes to our customers (visit https://careers.bakerhughes.com/global/en/aspire to learn more)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
. Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
. Life assurance and income protection
. Private medical cover
. A defined contributory savings plan
. Additional elected benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.