|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced project manager with business analysis skills, you’ll apply your expertise to the build-out of the next generation of our global processing platforms. As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to deliver complex technology projects are transforming the firm’s securities processing platform.
The Broker-Dealer Asset Servicing Technology team is part of CIB’s Post Trade Securities Processing Technology organization, and is responsible for the design and delivery of technology solutions that support the processing of corporate action events across the CIB’s Markets and Prime Brokerage businesses. Delivering programs in this complex area requires our team to work closely with colleagues across the technology, operations and finance organizations.
You will have well-proven business analysis skills, alongside strong project management abilities, to drive the definition, agreement and delivery of complex functionality and process change. You will be comfortable working in partnership with colleagues across different groups and communicating with senior stakeholders. You will be familiar with working in an agile environment, and with the incremental build-out of functional capabilities in a service-oriented technical architecture.
You will have:
- Strong inter-personal skills and confidence in communicating at all levels
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and investigative abilities
- Ability to drive detailed analysis of requirements and system processing to understand impacts
- Experience of testing strategies and test-driven development
- Prior experience in the financial industry, preferably in securities transaction processing/settlement
You will be:
- Hands-on, applied and delivery focused
- Pro-active and collaborative
- Open minded with strong team-working skills
- Structured and organized, with a keen focus on tracking and management of progress, issues, risks and dependencies
- Familiar and comfortable working in an agile environment
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have any of:
- Experience of Asset Servicing or related areas, particularly in the Broker-Dealer, Prime Brokerage or Custody domains
- Experience working on high-throughput, mission critical, high performance STP platforms
- Experience with at least one relational database, such as Oracle, MS-SQL Server or similar
- Familiarity with key messaging and data exchange technologies (particularly XML or SWIFT)