|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) is the leading global financial services firm serving millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients.
Party Reference Data Operations (RDO) is tasked to improve the quality, integrity and reliability of the firm’s critical data. Pivotal to JPMC’s digital transformation, the organization’s objectives are to improve the governance of firmwide data; rationalising critical paths, improving data quality and eliminating redundancy all through greater alignement of technology and operational process.
The Party Reference Data (PRD)Utility is a firmwide function focused on capturing the array of parties with whom JPMC engages, including clients, issuers, obligors, guarantors, counterparties, exchanges, etc; and then how this party data is integrated with the provision of related products and services. Party reference data is at the heart of every transaction executed by the firm.
JPMC is on a multi-year transformation programme to adopt a universal model for capturing and employing the relationship between parties and the product and services with which they are engaged. The new model, the Party and Service Relationship (PSR) will be the primary vehicle for articulating this model and the controls to govern its creation and use.
Key roles and responsibilities:
The PRD Process Reengineering Lead drivesaspects of Onboarding adoption for the creation, activation and integration of new Party roles and relationships as entities are onboarded to JPMC.As a Program Lead, you will identify, assess and document business requirements, partnering with other programme functional leads and product owners to manage multiple projects across globally distributed technology and operations functions to develop and deliver solutions required.
The role is responsible for the following activities:
- Perform workflow and capacity analysis on current state Onboarding processes and develop the future state operating model for each asset class/LOB undergoing adoption.
- Partner with technology and operations work streams to develop an optimal operating model
- Support business cases where technological infrastructure build / changes are identified
- Contribute to firmwide transformation initiatives by thinking creatively about how party reference data processes can improve the client experience
- Identify operational synergies with Client Onboarding, KYC, and Document Management teams to eliminate redundant and/or manual processes
- Lead analysis / working group meetings with stakeholders including preparation of meeting materials; Documenting current state, future state process / workflows
- Document meeting minutes, maintaining scorecards, project plans, RAID logs and other PMO updates as required
Credible experience with and understanding of
- Data or process management and/or process reengineering
- Onboarding process and Operating model
- Management of large scale, cross functional projects
- Change management
- Concept visualization: Process modeling, data modeling, or decision modeling
- Strong communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Confident and credible when engaging internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across front office, middle office and technology teams
- Preferred: Product knowledge across CIB Markets, Treasury , Banking and Commercial bank
Qualifications and Key Skills preferred:
- Extensive experience in process reengineering, project management, solution design, project execution and leadership. Prior experience in financial services including partnership with business, risk, operations and technology groups across different locations
- Reference data
- Client onboarding ; Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Document management
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail and investigative skills
- Ability to effectively navigate and influence a complex infrastructure with numerous stakeholders
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required, PowerPoint and Visio skills with ability to create business focused presentations and clear process flows
This role provides an outstanding opportunity at JPMorgan Chase for the selected candidate to join a high profile team and take a partnership role, supporting one of the Bank’s most significant change programs.