|Job Type:||Full Time|
Take responsibility for the delivery of strategic marketing communications initiatives in line with our global markets business’ overall objectives.
The successful candidate will be executing communication tactics that support telling the business’ evolving story to stakeholders both internally and externally, in a role which is global in scope. This person will report to the Vice President of Communications.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing marketing collateral, pitch decks and other assets to support business needs.
- Developing and executing campaigns to create awareness, drive client engagement or generate leads.
- Working closely with a team of designers to develop compelling imagery and assets for marketing purposes.
- Leveraging distribution channels such as email, social, .com and internal platforms to develop cohesive and impactful go-to-market strategies.
- Coordinating and aligning with various business partners including internal communications, corporate affairs, legal, compliance, brand, events, and other relevant stakeholders to create and execute appropriate communications initiatives.
- Working collaboratively with the Corporate Events team to plan and execute events that will raise the business’ profile amongst clients, prospects and partners.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of all communications activities.
Bringing prior experience of corporate communications, and preferably marketing, you will have an ability to develop campaigns and content and implement communications strategies. Ideally you will have gained your experience within a comparable, markets focused business.
If you have excellent interpersonal and networking skills and the confidence to interact with senior stakeholders, please apply now.
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.