|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lead Embedded Software Development Engineer
Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge technology products?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?
Collaborate with others to build the best solutions
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.
Create the future of our software products
As our Lead Engineer you will be supporting projects in multiple industries. These can include automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology, energy technology and oil & gas. You will play an integral part, ensuring products are the leading edge of technology for our customers.
As a Lead Embedded Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading small to medium sized teams of software engineers to deliver projects and products for our customers
- Providing expert knowledge for embedded software systems to meet budget and customer delivery times
- Being accountable for continuous improvements to processes to deliver quality robust solutions
- Collaborating with internal cross-functional and leadership teams to identify product improvements and influence key decisions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable lead experience in full life cycle embedded software development, including requirements and reviews.
- Have significant skills at development and verification using C/C++ and C# (optional)
- Have expertise in the development of software systems, both bare metal and with an RTOS (Micrium, Linux)
- Have demonstrable project and team leadership experience leading to the delivery of successful business solutions
- Have experience of developing STM32 and similar microprocessor and microcontroller embedded UI, application and driver software
- Have experience developing multi-processor embedded linux system using Ethernet embedded communications
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.