|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lead Embedded Software Systems Architect
Would you like to work with cutting-edge products?
Would you like to be proactive in product definition?
Collaborate with others to build the best solutions
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.
Bringing Technology to life
As our Lead Embedded Software Systems Architect, you will be supporting projects in multiple industries. These can include automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology, energy technology and oil & gas. You will play an integral part, ensuring products are the leading edge of technology for our customers.
As a Lead Embedded Software Systems Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Providing participation in product definition and road mapping to ensure we are delivering quality and on time
- Reviewing marketing information and creating design specifications to enable latest technologies to our customers
- Maintaining a deep understanding of how our products work and used by customers to enable continuous improvements
- Providing experience in defining interface, communication methods, information exchange and data structures to give best practice process
- Contributing to the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions to ensure capability
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable hands on experience in a lead position of full life cycle embedded software development
- Have experience using C/C++ and C# (optional)
- Have the capability to prototype system concepts and introduce new systems and methodologies
- Have experience with the development of STM32 and similar microprocessor/microcontroller embedded UI, application and driver software
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Starting early / finishing early
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options Safety net of life insurance and disability programs Tailored financial programs Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.