|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest
growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation,
dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and
inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism
and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your
efforts recognized and rewarded.
The Consumer Account Manager – for Telco channel is responsible for the
further development and managing of Key Consumer Mobile Business Retail
Partners across the UK. This role is to help drive the connected PC, Tablet &
Accessories business units into this channel.
The successful individual should be proficient at planning and executing an
effective relationship strategy and maintaining effective long-term business
relationships at all levels with all key decision makers and influencers.
They are responsible for revenue, profit margins, and channel management to
drive the PC Business in the telecommunications channels, whilst also engaging
with the wider team from the Retail accounts.
The primary goal is to increase sell in & sell thru of PC Devices within the
Telecommunications channels and create much higher levels of visibility,
executive sponsorship, knowledge-transfer, and client penetration within all
the identified accounts.
You will report to the UK&I Consumer Sales Director
To Ensure that Lenovo achieves our market share growth aspirations you would
need to manage the following;
- Negotiate and manage Sell In and Sales Out inventory profiles plus
- Ensure all promotional opportunities provide part of a realistic weekly
- Manage key seasonal promotional opportunities, Easter, BTS and Christmas.
- Build Strategic QTR business plans
- Build an Account level profitability plan
- Work with UKI product management to determine appropriate product line-up,
price propositions, and gain margin sign-off for each customer play.
- Manage Lenovo product portfolio and conduct competitive analysis.
- Grow share of wallet with existing customers to support growth KPI’s.
- Consistent achievement of weekly and quarterly sales in / sell through
- Proven ability to build relationships & negotiate (Sell In plans, Margin,
SOW) with Key Decision makers in customers.
- Proven capability to manage multiple consumer channels and propositions to
ensure minimum of channel / price conflict.
- Pro-active Business & marketing planning to show good levels of ROI,
increased share of wallet and focused activities.
- Achievement of profitability plan I.e. balance of volume/profit & entry, mid
& high-end product mix.
- Ensure the Lenovo brand values are always positively promoted via the
selected consumer channels.
- Minimum 5 years proven sales experience
- Self-motivated and pro-active mentality
- Energetic, sales driven attitude and a “must win” attitude
- Proven face to face sales track record
- Presentation and communication skills
- Commercial understanding of National retailers/e-tailers
- Telco network of contacts not essential but would be a benefit
- Strong reporting and administration skills and cross-functional relationship
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional
life, working from home
- Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or local protected
class. Find out more about what Lenovo is doing to support and drive diversity
and inclusion here; https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/about/diversity/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.