|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Performance Marketing team is a central resource across the wider Commerce Team, providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing. In this role you will work with the Financial Solutions Commerce team on a daily basis, and when necessary, support other business areas including Data and Analytics, Affiliate, Sport Commerce, E-Commerce.
As an SEO & Content Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for serving business growth through the natural search channel; from analysis and planning to content briefs, optimisation, amplification, and reporting. Emails and Native advertising are also at the heart of our business.
- Helping teams across the organisation to develop and deliver compelling content experiences for their target audiences and support them to achieve by:
- Assisting with keyword research, trend, and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and areas for organic growth
- Creating and managing content calendars containing recommendations for new evergreen and topical content, as well as improvements for existing content so that user needs are met
- On-page optimisation for a variety of content types including web articles and landing pages, according to SEO principles
- Contributing ideas and ensuring native advertising placements and emails are engaging and on-brand
- Working closely with Trading and Editorial teams. Highlighting contextual linking opportunities to increase and improve internal linking.
- Assist with reporting, evaluating, and improving the performance of content.
- Solid SEO experience with a deep understanding of content marketing techniques
- Able to proficiently optimise a variety of content types including web articles, landing pages and emails
- Understands the customer buying cycle and how specific content can drive commercial benefit.
- Has a track record of working to commercial KPIs (e.g. qualifying traffic and lead-generation)
- Confident with thorough keyword research and monitoring keyword performance
- ‘Can do’ attitude - proactive approach with a passion for digital
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Confident using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, desirable), content management systems and SEO tools
- Effectively collaborates and builds rapport with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, GPs and more).
- In-role development and access to formal development.
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.