|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy being a part of successful team
Do you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities?
Join our growing team
As a Lean Sensei you will focus on projects/process improvement to ensure that processes and products are designed with appropriate quality measurement systems. Minimize risk of poor quality. (eg -Master Black Belt and Black Belt). Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes.
Partner with the best
The Lean Sensei will coach & mentor leaders and operational teams, disseminate knowledge, and promote a lean mind-set. You will apply lean methodologies and tools to deliver operational improvements to improve customer value, growth the business, and significantly impact safety, quality, delivery, cycle and cost.
As a Lean Sensei, you will be responsible for:
- Using strategy deployment to translate the transformational vision into specific goals and priorities, linking lean initiatives to business KPIs
- Coaching and mentoring employees at all levels of the organization (from executive leaders to shop floor)
- Advancing organizational maturity and buy in of lean by broadly increasing leader and employee participation in Gemba and Kaizen
- Being a champion for enterprise lean deployment, aligning the business processes to customer needs and eliminating waste
- Ensuring consistent application of lean tools and principles across the organisation
- Partnering with leadership to create a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven years of lean experience across all business processes.
- Have a track record developing and building Lean/continuous improvement programs
- Have practical application of lean at best in class continuous improvement companies; e.g., Toyota Danaher, UTC, John Deere etc.
- Have supported at least one large scale Lean Transformation across functions at the enterprise level
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a willingness and ability to travel when needed (80% travel)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.