|Location:||Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Here at Poly make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates.
As our Senior Etail Marketing Manager EMEA you will serve as the primary point of contact for our EMEA region etail marketplace sites, responsible for executing on Poly’s global Etail marketplace digital marketing strategy as well as leading projects to continually improve and optimize the user experience, ensuring best practices are being leveraged and key performance indicators are met. You will closely collaborate with internal teams, contractors and agencies to perform day-to-day tasks and project-based activities associated with launches, campaigns and other integrated marketing programs, while ensuring alignment across all our EMEA digital properties. This position reports to the Director of Etail Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate across departments to realize Poly’s digital strategy and vision.
- Develop detailed and effective plans to support launches, campaigns and integrated marketing programs.
- Leverage established personas and journeys to help drive experiences and content delivery mediums and channels.
- Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to define and optimize the digital experience to support etail initiatives.
- Support SEO program in partnership with etail sales and marketing.
- Use A/B testing to optimize engagement and conversion.
- Analyze metrics looking for trends requiring more in-depth analysis or recommends strategy changes based on findings; examines data and makes recommendations to internal clients to evolve site content and web tools to maximize effectiveness and achieve defined KPIs.
- Partner closely with paid search and paid social team members to report on and recommend cross-channel strategies.
- Stay informed with Etail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform update.
- Create quarterly business reviews that outline Amazon performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships as needed on time and within budget.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelors' Degree in Marketing or related field with minimum 8 years previous direct work experience in digital marketing, B2C or retail/etail marketing.
- Experience on Amazon and other retailer marketplaces.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and visual skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate critical insights and recommended action plan.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience.
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively and remotely with cross-functional, global teams, largely US based.
- Ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally.
- Effective project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion.
- Positive, self-motivated, confident, flexible, energetic with strong problem-solving skills.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.