|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The EMEA Sales Operations team is growing!
The Sales Strategy & Operations team strives to be the brain and the spine of the Sales team at Okta. As part of the Business Operations group, we protect the investment in Okta’s rapidly growing Sales organisation by ensuring Sales has the insight, tools, and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently.
As an Analyst, you will help streamline how the Strategy & Operations team serves the business in EMEA. You’ll be close to the Company’s most critical performance data and develop a keen understanding of how Okta acquires revenue through our various regions and products. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse cast within our high-performing Sales Strategy & Operations team, Data & Analytics, Business Systems, and Enablement teams.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst at Okta you will:
- Help formalise, automate, and expand our reporting capabilities and cadences. This includes weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, regional and product performance reviews, forecasting, pipeline, etc.
- Mature our metrics with new models that reflect the health of our business.
- Present findings and insights to operations leadership and GTM executives.
Process & Infrastructure:
- Help optimise Salesforce and other systems to better serve the needs of our region.
- Identify areas to improve processes, data quality, and system serviceability; work cross-functionally to drive enhancements.
- Own personnel processes for EMEA (i.e. documentation, territory management, compensation reconciliation with Finance, etc.)
Resourcing, Planning, & Strategy:
- Work closely with our Sales Planning & Analytics team in planning headcount, quotas, and pipeline generation targets for EMEA.
- Help build business cases for new geographical expansion.
- Build and maintain territory models.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Operational experience a high growth SaaS company with a focus in supporting a distributed Sales team.
- Proven ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- A demonstrated record of developing initiatives that impact productivity.
- The ability to deeply interrogate and manipulate data, the confidence and curiosity to understand the implications of the results, and the ability to recommend and present solutions to senior stakeholders.
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (i.e. sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas).
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You might also have:
- Experience with Tableau or other analysis/BI tools, Anaplan, or sales productivity tools (Outreach, Clari, people.ai).
- Familiarity with MySQL or similar database querying language (you won’t be deep in SQL, but helps to have heard of a LEFT JOIN)
- Perspectives and backgrounds we don’t already have onboard: we value new viewpoints and ideas.
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.