|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
JPM Asset Management is launching a multi-year strategic transformation of middle office with an aim to have a single consistent global operating model that enables economy of scale, reduces complexity, enhances service to global and complex clients, reduces time to market on new product capabilities, and improves quality and timeliness of core data sets. To realize this ambition, JPMAM will partner with CIB Securities Services to transform AM infrastructure for middle office. This role is responsible for the integration of front-to-back trading between AM and CIB globally and across all asset classes.
We are looking for a strong hands-on (coding) technologists in the engineering team for building high performing and globally distributed data-intensive application from scratch. You must have a passion for writing and testing high quality code.
- As a Software Engineer, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology. You’ll join a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards (12 factor apps).
- Working as a software engineer in Asset Management Integration Team in partnership with CIB Securities Services technology team to design and develop integration solutions for a successful middle office outsourced delivery model.
- With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, you will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
- Your experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Strong expertise with demonstrable experience in building mission critical systems using Java is a must.
- Knowledge and experience using Kafka is a big plus. Expertise in Avro design, schema registry, partitioning of Kafka topics, exception handling, Kstreams, KSQL will get you productive and contributing to critical deliveries from day one.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing micro services in Java leveraging domain driven design and Spring Boot framework on a private cloud (based on Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- You will write test cases using TDD/BDD approach with emphasis on high maintainability. Automated testing of your code is non-negotiable.
- You will participate in code review sessions - peer reviews and group reviews. You will provide code review sign-off for your peer’s and team member’s code.
- You will demonstrate scalability of your services using mock testing frameworks and other tools.
- Participate in the API design sessions and selection of design patterns that are selected for use by the team. Experience building scalable Rest APIs, knowledge of GraphQL, is needed.
- Technical documentation of service API (using Swagger)
- Implementing logging, auditability, security, and monitoring features