|Job Type:||Full Time|
As part of our partnership with The Ozone Project, we're delighted to advertise the below role on their behalf. Please be aware that your application for this role will be shared directly with The Ozone Project and will not be considered for any role at The Telegraph Media Group now or in the future. To be considered for roles at TMG you will be required to make an additional application.
To apply for this role you should send a copy of your CV and any other supporting information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask you not to complete the application form that follows this advert.
As part of our partnership with The Ozone Project, we're delighted to advertise the below role on their behalf. Please be aware that your application for this role will be shared directly with The Ozone Project and will not be considered for any role at The Telegraph Media Group now or in the future. To be considered for roles at TMG you will be required to make an additional application.Ozone is creating a digital advertising ecosystem built on real people and real attention, one that can be trusted to deliver real business results.
Ozone’s platform will protect the special relationship that exists between consumers, advertisers and publishers by tackling the issues that lead to public distrust of digital advertising, such as message bombardment and intrusiveness. Learn more about Ozone’s people and values here.
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the growing finance team. This role requires an individual who is hard-working, pays high attention to detail and is enthusiastic to be involved in all aspects of finance.
- Manage supplier invoices, queries, processing and payments
- Raise sales invoices and manage debt collection
- Assist the Head of Finance with preparing management accounts on a monthly basis
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Coordinate employee expense claims
- Liaise with the external accountants in the preparation of VAT/ Tax returns
- Assist with other finance tasks as required
- Professional experience in an accounts assistant/ bookkeeper role
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing tasks
- Strong IT skills including a high level of proficiency in Excel
- Positive, proactive and a can-do attitude
- Previous use of Xero is advantageous
- Experience working in the advertising or media industry is advantageous
The Ozone Project’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.