Senior Marketing Executive (Technical SEO) (Fixed Term Contract)
About the role
LV= GI are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Exec with Technical SEO experience to join our newly formed in-housing team. The core purpose of the role is to support the migration of SEO management from the current agency led model to in house and prepare for BAU as part of the performance marketing channel mix.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the In Housing Manager and will work very closely with the Performance Marketing team. You will play a key role in deciding on the most effective tool set to support effective analysis and reporting and you will be key to ensuring that performance is maintained during the migration and delivering processes and plans to maximise future growth.
Talk to us about flexible working . . .
When it comes to flexible working, we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs. At LV= General Insurance many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, from part-time, flexi-time, job shares, an element of working from home or compressed hours.
We want the best people working at our organisation and we recognise that those people aren’t always available full-time.
So if you need any adjustments, let us know during your interview. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
So who are we looking for?
You will have support the marketing team with the migration of all technical organic search activities from our digital and media agencies to in-house
You will be leading supporting the training and development of the current team members to ensure they can confidently work alongside you to manage all aspects of SEO internally
You will work closely with the In Housing Manager to deliver the migration plan across all products in GI retail as well as agencies and in house teams in order to deliver the plan.
Ideally, you will also have established knowledge of GI, Legal and regulatory compliance with relevant industry bodies, codes of practice and Regulators.
And if you have a degree, preferably in a marketing or numerate discipline, or with relevant business experience, that’s even better!
You will have:
- General performance marketing experience within an internal team or agency background
- Good SEO management and technical delivery experience and proven performance
- Good understanding of site indexation / crawlability, website hierarchy and information architecture, site speed, schemas, mobile optimisation and XML sitemap configuration.
- Demonstrable extensive experience using a suite of SEO technical tools such as DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Search Metrics, AH Refs etc
- Attention to detail and strong project delivery skills essential.
- Good all round experience across all performance marketing channels including paid search, social, display, video and email is an advantage
- Comfortable working and analysing large data sets for trends, insights and opportunities
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge and has a test and learn approach to everything.
- Strong relationship management skills – influencing skills particularly important.
- Have a degree or higher qualification in Marketing
- Experience within a customer centric organisation preferred.
- An understanding of the financial services industry and working within a regulated environment would be beneficial.
Why Work for Us?
Exciting things are happening at LV= General Insurance (GI). Having recently joined forces with Allianz, we’re proud to now be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK. Working with a new energy, we’re shifting gear and transforming our company, industry and beyond. And we’re just getting started.
Driven by pride and passion, we will always do the right thing to inspire trust in our people and our customers. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to become Britain’s best loved insurer, by helping people look after what they love.
Reward and Benefit
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
LV= are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution and is able to bring their true self to work.
With the above in mind we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs or culture however we especially welcome applications from women, people from ethnic minorities, people with a disability and people who are LGBT+ as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.