|Job Type:||Full Time|
M&A Integration Lead
Would you like to help shape Baker Hughes’ commercial and strategic direction?
Are you passionate about successfully integrating acquisitions and delivering real value?
Join our leading edge Mergers and Acquisitions team
We operate at the heart of the strategic direction of our business. Our team is responsible for managing, planning and integrating the organization's efforts to achieve growth through strategic business development initiatives, both organic and inorganic across our entire portfolio.
Partner with the best
The M&A Integration Lead is responsible for the development of consistent and holistic approaches for the integration of new acquisitions, maximizing value, synergies and cost efficiencies. The role reports to the VP of Business Transformation and will work closely with the M&A Integration Director and Business Development deal teams to develop and oversee M&A execution against the Integration Playbook.
As M&A Integration Lead you will be responsible for:
- Developing the playbook, processes tools and templates for execution of integrations and separations, covering all key process elements to build integration muscle within Baker Hughes
- Building capability for a consistent approach to acquisition integrations and divestment carve outs to minimise complexity and speed up value delivery
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams, providing integration insights and key divestment data through due diligence to enable deal progression
- Leading workshops and providing project management for integration post-close activities including cultural analysis, diligence validation and synergy cross business collaboration
- Leading the development of integration snapshots and retrospectives to update BD and Product Company leaders on integration value creation progress
- Tracking and communicating out the value indicators through the integration / divestment process to provide assurance of value delivery and leading reviews of the entire deal process to capture implications and improvements for future integrations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Business related subjects
- Have substantial experience and understanding of the end-to-end corporate M&A transaction process including structuring and integration principles focused on value creation
- Show ability to understand key value elements of a deal and how they relate to the P&L goals
- Have direct acquisition integration and divestment carve out experience with large corporate organizations
- Have experience navigating complex structures within a corporate matrixed organisation and interacting with executives
- Be a clear thinker: Make decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information and communicating priorities clearly and concisely with good written and verbal communication skills
- Show Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Be adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to working in ambiguous situations
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Remote working from home or another work location when appropriate
- Flexibility within the day or week to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.