|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Microsoft Services and we are passionate about the delivery of Microsoft’s Mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft Services are aligned by technology domains, such as Secure Infrastructure, enabling us to create agile delivery teams that span Microsoft products including Azure Infrastructure, Modern Workplace and Cybersecurity solutions.
We passionately believe that everyone can grow and develop and has something unique they can bring to a team. We only succeed by sharing knowledge, experience and working as a ‘One Microsoft’ team.
We provide technical leadership directly to our customers who are deploying, maintaining or innovating solutions that allows them to transform their business using the latest technology. We enable our customers to have the skills to deploy, secure, support and maintain their environment in line with Microsoft best practices. Our capabilities and insights create support experiences that empower and delight our customers.
We are looking for people with the right values (Respect, Integrity, Accountability), who have a passion to learn and grow, who can work effectively as part of a team to deliver complex solutions and who enjoy meeting new people and travelling.
We are looking for candidates who have the:
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and credibility with customers
- Confidence in creating and delivering presentations and training
- Confidence to hold challenging business conversations at all levels
- Ability to build trust and drive change with customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to travel globally when required
- Obtain Security Clearance in local country
Desirable Technical Skills:
- BS/BA degree and industry work experience in a customer facing consulting role
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaborating in a fast-paced team environment where technology and customer requirements can change
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s Modern Enterprise Security Strategy
- Experience working with any of the following Identity solutions: Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD B2B/B2C
- Knowledge of any of the following security solutions and services: Threat Modelling, Sentinel, Securing Privileged Access, Credential Thief mitigations, Tiering modelling, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics
- Knowledge of Common Attack Vectors and tools such as Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket or Ransomware.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.