|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Intro to the team
The Talent team at GoCardless is passionate about attracting amazing talent to join us on our exciting journey.
As we continue to grow as a business, so does the Talent team and the Sourcer role plays a pivotal part in the evolution of how we attract individuals who want to join us on our company vision of being the best way to collect recurring payments.
The role of a Sourcer is to generate talent pipeline for roles across our Product Development teams and support candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring it’s the best it can be from start to finish.
- Creating and discovering new and innovative channels to identify and engage with quality candidates.
- Working closely with talent partners and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation
- Strategising different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on tactical research and sourcing campaigns.
- Identifying, engaging and activating passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screening resumes, interview and assess candidates to determine specialised role matches.
- Tracking pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Helping improve our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience and truly appreciates the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Technical sourcing experience from either in-house, RPO or agency.
- Experience screening and assessing highly technical candidates for niche/specialised roles.
- Research/sourcing experience with focus on specialised technical talent, global diverse talent pools, and engaging industry experts.
- Interview experience screening for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Technical and industry knowledge with experience understanding technical skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities, and other sourcing channels.
- Detail and data oriented approach with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.