|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
At GoCardless, we want Marketing Operations to form the foundation upon which the business can grow. While we are a small team, we are well resourced and have put together a world class technology stack that enables us to target and sell to both SMB and Enterprise. We have a strong bias towards quantitative marketing, and aim to use automation, data and a test-and-learn mentality to continuously guide our approach.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Analyst to help us evolve our Growth organisation and help us achieve our goals faster and more efficiently using technical knowledge and problem solving abilities.
You are ambitious and forward thinking in how you look at modern Marketing, Operations and Growth organisations, and are comfortable challenging the status quo if you believe that something can be done better. Through this lens, you will lead on high-value, cross-functional projects which try to answer the question of ‘how can we do ‘Growth’ better?’.
If successful, you will be a key member of a highly ambitious Growth organisation at one of Europe’s most exciting scale-ups, and can have a meaningful impact on the trajectory of the company. You will join a well resourced Marketing Operations team with a genuinely world class tech stack, in an environment which values automation, data and experimentation. You will be part of a diverse and extremely talented group of people, with varied perspectives and approaches, and will be able to learn something new every day
- Using all of our tools to ensure the maximum ROI from our technology stack through automation and the driving of best practices
- Building the processes and best practices that enable other marketers to work effectively and efficiently - both in how they use our tools and other business processes like campaign execution
- Owning and evolving the experimentation model within the Growth organisation to make us world class at testing and learning
- Taking an innovative approach to using data for segmentation and automation - either through new data sources, combining existing sources, or new approaches to analysis
- Using data to understand and communicate our go-to-market performance, and building an analytics set which allows us to predict future performance
- Assessing and implementing other changes to optimise the activity and output of the Growth organisation
- Proactively identifying the need for stakeholder involvement, identifying and resolve roadblocks and risks and managing day to day execution of the initiative(s)
- You are intellectually curious, like to look for new ways of thinking about things, and seek to apply what you’ve learned to new areas
- You are impact oriented and think deeply about how you can measure the effects of what you do
- You are a problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box to find solutions - even when the problem is not explicitly defined.
- You are very comfortable working with, interpreting and communicating with data
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, capable of adapting your message to suit different audiences
- You enjoy and are comfortable working with technology. Ideally you will have experience with CRM (Salesforce), MAP (Pardot), Attribution (Bizible), Orchestration (Engagio) and Ad Networks (Demandbase, LinkedIn) but more importantly you have a track record of picking up new systems
- You have a strong sense of ‘Team’ and are willing to support those around you
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.